Freelance Writing Tips - September 7, 2007

Writer's Resources...

Creative Ways to Earn Money Freelancing

There are more than a few ways to make money as an online freelance wrtiter. Early on in my freelance career the majority of the jobs I accepted were for search engine optimized content, aka keyword articles. Even though I was able to find a few decent paying gigs, a large portion of keyword assignments were low-paying, and the topics dull. As a new writer I lacked confidence and I was afraid to step outside my comfort zone - but I did anyway! Now when I look back, I can't believe that I limited myself in the beginning, nor can I believe that I accepted such low wages. Companies and webmasters are eager to pay freelance writers a livable salary, and various online opportunities await you. From my personal experience, travel writing and resume writing offer some of the highest paying opportunities aside from print magazine. Plus, blogging job pay regularly, and it's possible to get paid $5 - $10 for a short 150 word post. While the payout for some blogs is modest, it only takes 15 minutes to write a short blog post. Find five regular blogging jobs, and you'll earn a minimum of $100 every week for just six hours of work.

Popular Posts